Wednesday, May 21, 2008

OrangeFuZzZ Mixes




OrangeFuZzZ is a brilliant and well known song mixer.
He is obviously mainly focused on mixing popular Top40 songs, and every one of them is f*cking awesome!
If you know of any OrangeFuZzZ mixes that I have not listed on here, please let me know & I will get them added as soon as I can.

Cheers guys!



--------------------------------------------------

Beyonce - Irreplaceable
(OrangeFuZzZ Replaced the Extended Mix)

Britney Spears - Someday (I Will Understand)
(OrangeFuZzZ Club Mix)

Destiny's Breath - Lose My Breath
(OrangeFuZzZ Respiratory Club Mix)

Fergie - Fergalicious
(OrangeFuZzZ FuZzZalicious Club Mix)

Gwen Stefani - What U Waiting For
(OrangeFuZzZ Club Mix)

Kat DeLuna - Whine Up
(OrangeFuZzZ Writhin' Extended Mix)

Mariah Carey - Touch My Body
(OrangeFuZzZ Tangible Club Mix))

Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
(OrangeFuZzZ Club Mix)

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
(OrangeFuZzZ Innocent Club Mix)

Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous
(OrangeFuZzZ Slutty Radio Mix)

Pink - U & Ur Hand
(OrangeFuZzZ Spin-Off Mix)

Pussycat Dolls, The - Buttons
(OrangeFuZzZ Kitty Cufflink Club Mix)

Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
(OrangeFuZzZ Cosmetic Club Mix)
(on Sean Kingston post below)

Usher ft. Ludacris - Yeah
(OrangeFuZzZ Club Mix)

--------------------------------------------------
Mediafire Folder

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"brilliant and well known song mixer" - I LOLed when I read this!

I'm not remixing hardly at all any more. But I do a mix here and there. Thanks for the love!